Are you a student who wants to pursue higher education but faces financial challenges? Then you are here at the right place, in this article I will show some Target cooperation scholarships 2023 that support students financially.
Target in partnership with various organizations offers several scholarship programs and financial aid to support students who want to pursue higher education but can’t afford it.
Keep reading to find the best Target scholarships for you based on your academic background.
1. Target Scholar Programs
Target’s partnership with UNCF created a scholar program back in 2021. This scholarship program helps financially aid students by providing $5,000 to first-year black students, who are studying at certain historically black colleges or universities (HBCUs).
This scholarship will be awarded to those who want to purses high qualifications in technology-related fields such as software engineering, computer engineering, computer science, and leadership or designs such as fashion/apparel.
Moreover, it provides students with opportunities for internships and networking before entering to career.
The following are the eligibility criteria to gain this Target scholarship.
- Applicant must be a college freshman.
- The applicant must have a Grade Average Point (GPA) of 2.75.
- The eligible major’s subjects are software engineering, Computer engineering, leadership, Textile science and engineering, Fashion/Apparel design, and technical design.
This Target and UNCF program benefits students in:
- This program helps students who need financial aid by providing $5,000 and want to pursue high education 1,000 first-year students.
- This program also helps to prepare students through internships and networking opportunities before entering careers.
The official website for the Target scholarship program is Here.
2. Target Scholarships For Hispanic Students
Target Corporation teamed up with Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) to offer 50 more scholarships for Hispanic students.
The Hispanic scholarships fund is a large non-profit organization in the United State that aims to support Hispanic-American students to pursue higher education. HCF has been proving scholarships and supporting financial aid for Hispanic-American for over 45 years.
This scholarship is for Hispanic-American students who want higher education in a business-related field. The scholarship program awards $1,000 to $5,000 and they are available to applicants who are enrolled in accredited colleges.
The following are eligibility to get Target cooperation and the HSF scholarship program.
- Applicant must be of Hispanic heritage.
- Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 of 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must also be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the US, and have business-related fields such as accounting, management, finance, etc.
- The applicant is also required to submit an essay about his academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and work experience and demonstrate their leadership skills to make him stand out as a candidate for this scholarship program.
Moreover, apart from Target cooperation and HSF scholarship programs, there are many more scholarships and financial aid for Hispanic-American students.
The official website for this scholarship is here
Please join Our WhatsApp Group To see the latest Scholarships News.
3. Target Fashion Scholarships
Target corporation teamed up with the Council of fashion designers of America has established this program.
This scholarship program award $25,000 to one exceptional sophomore enrolled in one of the CFDA’s participating schools.
The following are the criteria to be eligible for Target Fashion Scholar Program.
- Applicant must be a sophomore and currently enrolled in one of the CFDA’s participating schools.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records and demonstrate the potential to succeed in the fashion industry.
Benefits of Target Fashion Scholarships
The following are the benefits of Target Fashion Scholarships.
- $25,000 will be provided to an exceptional applicant sophomore who is currently enrolled in CFDA’s participating schools.
- This scholarship program also offers an opportunity for the winner to visit Target’s headquarters to work with the target design team. This opportunity help them grow in their career and provide practical valuable experience.
I Hope This Helps.