Are you searching for your next career move? Here, you have a great platform to apply for the Award for Scholarly Achievement in the Area of Gender-Based Violence at the University of Toronto in Canada.
Two opportunities are available for the sparkling graduate and undergraduate candidates, who have made distinctive contributions in the area of gender-based violence research and prevention.
Nice opportunity for Canadian and international students
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto is the first institution of higher learning in Canada. It has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. It is also ranked as the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
Why at the University of Toronto? At this university, candidates can get a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. It provides students professional, administrative and support to create a world-class learning environment.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to be registered in a graduate program at the University of Toronto; full-time or part-time. Aspirants are required to have maintained a cumulative average of at least A-’ and must have to complete a minimum of 10 credits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this education award, competitors need to take admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university. When you will be registered, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an abstract describing the research and copy of the paper, chapter, copy of your resume/CV, letter of reference from a faculty member to the Enrolment Services, 172 St. George Street Toronto, Ontario, M5R 0A3.
- Admission Requirements: For studying at the university, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: English is the language of instruction and examination at UT, and success in our degree programs requires a high level of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $1,500.