Thinking for Masters from one of the best universities in Nigeria? Here is your chance to complete your dream; the Niger Delta Development Commission is presenting NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship in Nigeria.
The educational award is specially designed for international students in order to apply for a postgraduate degree program at any of the university in Nigeria.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine opportunity to get postgraduate study from one of any Nigerian universities.
The Niger Delta Development Commission was established on 5 June 2000. It is a federal government agency which was organized by Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo in Nigeria.
Why should apply to this program? This program will give you an experience of student life in Nigeria with the best teaching facilities and academic qualities. It will help to study at one of the best university in Nigeria along with the complete support in education.
Application Deadline: July 4, 2019
Applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria, to be eligible for the application:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can join a masters or PhD degree program at any university in Nigeria.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have completed your previous degree in the following professional disciplines- Engineering, Agricultural Science, Law, Medical Science, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, ICT, Education, and Humanities. But if you have already enrolled in overseas universities, so you are not eligible for this grant and persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record also not be considered. And must complete the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
How to Apply
- For applying to this program, you need to equip a recent passport photograph, local government identity letter, a postgraduate letter from a recognized overseas university, relevant degree, along with the N.Y.S.C. discharge/exemption certificate.
- Once you collected all your documents, then you can be made online through the online application portal. The successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically, and then print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease reference. After all this process, shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website.
- First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class, Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree program and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University is a must.
Benefits: The educational award will help you throughout your master’s studies at any university in Nigeria.